My dad's project!

Vyrona's weather station, Location: Athens, GREECE

Please wait. The image will appear soon on your screen

On the left, you can see Lycabbetus hill and in the middle, when the atmosphere is clear, mount Parnitha is visible

click on the image to see the weather station's page

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Help for bag pattern..!

Hello fellow crocheters! As you know, I recently started crocheting and now I plan to make a bag. Here comes your experience!
1. Can you suggest me books with well written bag petterns??
2. Do you know any web place where I can find a well written bag pattern for free?
Any advice is welcome!
Thank you so much!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've only been crocheting for a few years myself so I don't have tons of experience, but I have made a few bags. One I'm working on now! If you want to take a look, check out my projects page on Ravelry. I'm RobinBrz there too! Ravelry is a great place to find new patterns. My favorite part is being able to see how the projects turned out for different people, and to read their notes and comments. Also, asking on the Crochet on Ravely Board might be helpful too. Good luck picking your next project - I can't wait to see what it'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only bag I've made has been the Hobo Bag. Here's the link to the free pattern : http://sarahndipities.blogspot.ca/2011/08/how-to-tuesday-free-crochet-hobo-bag.html


    I would definitely check out Ravelry. They have lots of patterns for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's already been suggested to you but check ravelry, it's where I find most all of my patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.tangledhappy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Your opinion is always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...