My dad's project!

Vyrona's weather station, Location: Athens, GREECE

Please wait. The image will appear soon on your screen

On the left, you can see Lycabbetus hill and in the middle, when the atmosphere is clear, mount Parnitha is visible

click on the image to see the weather station's page

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Learning how to crochet..

After Peli's help, member of  ftiaxto.gr community , I decided to start crocheting! For that, I bought  today, my first crocheting hook in size 5mm and a blue yarn,  from "ergoxeiro" , a small craft shop near Ermou street,  in Athens.
After a little effort, here's my first chain!



A very helpful video,  which introduced me to this interesting new hobby, was Donna's 1st video of her  2 video series " How to Crochet".




If you want to get some ideas for hosiery and other crafts, check peli's blog  "a lovely mess"  http://welcometomylovelymess.blogspot.com/
Her crafts are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Your opinion is always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...